Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flower class!

Mandy and I are taking a series of floral arrangement classes offered through the city of Long Beach for some Tuesday evening fun. We get to play with beautiful flowers and chat with fun ladies every class, and some crazy arrangements come out at the end. Take class #1- Mum and daisy poodles:



Mandy isn't going to be happy I posted this but I think it was cute. In a Clockwork Orange meets the Westminster Dog Show type of way. I defected and made an arrangement using all the other great flowers on hand.


Class #2 was tonight and we did topiary arrangements. Not my favorite but we had fun trying something we wouldn't normally do. Here's mine:


Everything looks cuter placed next to a gold piglet bank. :) We're looking forward to next week- coffee can arrangements!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment